Junior Tennis At Arundel
• Saturday mornings coaching by age group
• Monday evenings general coaching and arranged sets
• Tournaments at various times in the year
• Competition for free Wimbledon ground passes each year
• Three hard courts available throughout the year for made-up sets other than at specified times
• Low subscription rates
• Progression to senior tennis for able players with opportunities to play league tennis
The Club has always placed a high priority on providing opportunities for children and young people to play tennis and develop their playing abilities. There are no barriers to membership and there is no joining fee. The junior subscription is set at a level which is designed to encourage the maximum participation. There is also a significantly reduced membership fee (approximately half price) for young people aged between 18 and 25.
Saturday mornings year round are given over to junior coaching by age group and which includes medal competitions, singles and doubles.
Junior coaching also takes place on Monday evenings during April to October
Junior coaching and holiday tournaments are held during the main and half-term school holidays and these include both members and non-members. We also encourage juniors to take part in external tournaments when their school commitments allow.
The coaching programme has produced several juniors who are now representing the club in senior league matches.